Now in its 58th year, the Summer Fancy Food Show is the largest marketplace for specialty foods and beverages in North America. It is the must-attend event for buyers from top names in retailing and restaurants worldwide including Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Dean & DeLuca, Zingermans, Williams-Sonoma and venues ranging from museum cafés to Las Vegas hotels. The exhibit halls will be filled with the latest specialty foods and beverages from food artisans, importers, and entrepreneurs from 80 countries and regions. The thriving local food scene will be well represented with more than 100 exhibitors from D.C. Metropolitan Area, with such products as salted caramel ice cream from Silver Spring, Md., tortilla wraps from Manassas Park, Va., and Ibérico ham from an importer in Washington, D.C. Show highlights include: 180,000 specialty foods and beverages 2,400 exhibitors from 80 countries and regions State Pavilions, including Massachusetts, North Carolina, New York and Virginia sofi Awards ceremony hosted by José Andrés, the noted chef and culinary innovator All-day seminar on how to break into the specialty food business A Visual Feast, a new exhibit tracing 60 years of specialty food Guided Tastings: Korean Cuisine; Best of DC Farmers Markets; Salt and Pepper; Butter Major food donation to the Capital Area Food Bank at end of show
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
What's Your Reaction?
Our staff is committed to showcasing authors who care about diversity throughout the U.S and abroad. We hope you enjoy our literary offerings, and we welcome your requests and comments. Enjoy!