The line on K Street in DC was wrapped around the corner with eager fans and press to see "Charlemagne tha God" from the Breakfast Club on 105.9 FM – NYC to discuss his new book, Black Privilege.
Black Privilege debuted on the NY Best Seller list at #6 – where he shares his 8 principles of how to unlock your God-given privilege.
I had to pull a few ninja tactics to make my way to viewable distance where Angela Rye, political commentator explored Charlemagne's mind about thoughts that shaped his narrative of the book.
He went into reflection about his younger self and learning about becoming fearless to the outside world. He embraces his honesty whether ugly, pretty or indifferent. Taking pride in his "straight, no chaser" demeanor is a major staple in Charlemagne's memorable persona.
Having a strong faith system was also mentioned and proudly professing his Christian faith helping him throughout his journey.
Miss Jessie's natural hair products were tote bag giveaways, along with autographed copies of Black Privilege.
We can always count on Charlemagne to keep us laughing, shaking our heads and being entertained and now – we can add INSPIRED and EMPOWERED to that list.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)