Thurgood Marshall Center Trust, Inc.

In the spirit of the courageous, committed and impassioned African Americans who have crossed the hallowed thresholds of our national historic landmark building since the historic laying of the cornerstone in 1908, we, the Thurgood Marshall Center Trust, Inc. (TMCT), continue to dedicate ourselves to serving the under served and those who are voiceless. Since TMCT’s incorporation in 1990, the salvaging and re-opening of our preserved building in 2000, we have fostered an environment that serves as a haven and venue of encouragement, enlightenment and empowerment for all with whom we come in contact. Like our namesake, the late Honorable Associate Justice Thurgood Marshall, we believe in the quality of our intent – as an organization, collective collaboration of like-minded neighbors and activists and the commuinity-at-large.