People watching, sunbathing, coffee drinking, and passing time are all quintessential Parisian activities typically done year round at any eating establishment offering outdoor seating thanks to strong overhead heating elements. Unfortunately, American eateries only offer outdoor seating when the weather deems it appropriate. Thankfully, this year, Mother Nature has graced us with warmer weather.
A long list of bars open to outdoor drinking will be published at a later time. In the meantime, Café du Parc invites you to join their guests on Wednesday, April 27, 2016, for some live music, a champagne bar, and complimentary hors-d’oeuvres. The happy hour event is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at the Pennsylvania Avenue terrace. No need for concern in case of rain; the festivities will be brought inside the café. There will be a champagne dinner following the event at 7 p.m., a 6-course especially paired the menu with Moët & Chandon champagnes. The price of the champagne dinner is priced at $125 per person.
Interested parties are requested to RSVP to William.Rabil@ihg.com.
Café du Parc Terrace
(The Willard InterContinental)
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20004
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
What's Your Reaction?
Gigi Smith is the chief editor of DC Life Magazine, a publication specializing in cultural diversity for social change in the nation's capital.