Actress Ceri Bethan (www.ceribethan.com) has conquered America, British-style, in her latest film “Casual Encounters” set for release next month through distribution giant Lionsgate.
The sexy Sussex-born actress, who is the only Brit to be cast in the hilarious online dating romantic comedy, plays Emily, the highly sought after girl-next-door, opposite Brooklyn Decker (“Grace & Frankie”), Taran Killam (“Saturday Night Live”) and “Scream” star David Arquette.
“Playing Emily was just as much fun off-screen as it appears on-screen,” explains Ceri. “The camaraderie between the cast and crew on set was such a joy to experience, and I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard making a movie! Playing opposite Brooklyn and Taran constantly elevated the comedic stakes, which pushed and challenged us to deliver our best work. It was wonderful to be a part of such a supportive, generous, and kind team, and I’m grateful to have been involved in this fantastic movie.”
Ceri Bethan, who now resides in Los Angeles, can also be seen starring opposite Chad Michael Murray (“Marvel’s Agent Carter”), Skylar Astin (“Pitch Perfect”) and Camilla Belle (“10,000 BC”) in the romantic comedy ‘Cavemen’, and the award-winning movie “Chasing the Past”, written and directed by Jonathan Salemi.
When Ceri is not acting, she is diligently supporting for her chosen charities, 1 Billion Rising for Justice, a global movement to end violence towards women and raise awareness of the state of female justice worldwide. Ceri is represented by Bohemia Group in Hollywood.
Catch Ceri Bethan in “Casual Encounters” from June 7th, 2016.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)